- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! If you are not completely happy with your Pixie Pads, simply contact us for a full refund.
- SUPER SOFT charcoal layer designed for maximum absorbency and naturally neutralizes odors.
- SAVE MONEY and the environment — within two months, these pads will pay for themselves and you’ll be able to use them for years.
- FEEL GREAT! The waterproof outer will keep you safe from any leaks or spills.
- PAD TAPE included. Double-sided ultra sticky pad tape (36 pieces) to ensure your pad comfortably stays in place.
The Pixie Cup Sterilizing Container will fit your Diva Cup, Lunette, Lena, Blossom, and most silicone menstrual cups. Our menstrual cup sterilizing container is your new designated container to make it easy to clean any silicone menstrual cup.
- Unfold the sanitizing container and set on countertop.
- Place your menstrual cup in the sanitizing container and add Pixie Cup Wash or any organic silicone-safe soap.
- Boil water separately and pour the water over your menstrual cup. Let soak for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Remove and rinse your newly sanitized menstrual cup.
- Our menstrual cup sanitizing container is completely microwave safe.
Our sterilizing container provides an easy way to clean your cup in public restrooms! Fill it with water, and take it into the stall with you. Then after removing and emptying your cup, rinse it with the water from your container.
It’s also great for sanitizing your cup at home. Just pop open the container and pour boiling water over your menstrual cup. Add Pixie Cup Wash or your favorite organic silicone-safe cleaning solution.
Made from medical-grade silicone, this collapsible cup is completely microwave safe.
Our silky-soft foaming wash is designed to clean and protect the medial grade silicone on your menstrual cup and other menstrual products such as reusable menstrual pads.
Pixie Menstrual Cup Wash is made from 100% all-natural plant-based ingredients to ensure the best care for you and your period cup. Every ingredient in our wash is safe and will protect the material on your silicone menstrual cup!
But what exactly does that mean? We totally get it! Sometimes it’s hard to know exactly what’s in a bottle on the shelf. So, we made it as simple as possible by explaining our ingredients, why we use them, and what they do!
We have 13 all-natural ingredients that make up our special Pixie Cup Wash!
- Distilled water is water that has been filtered to remove minerals. We use water in our wash to hold the ingredients together.
- Soap nuts extract is extracted from the fruit (aka nuts) of Sapindus Trifoliatus. It is a cleansing agent that is antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
- Cocoyl glucoside is derived from coconut sugar. It is a natural cleansing agent and surfactant (foaming ingredient).
- Honeysuckle extract is extracted from the flower Flos Lonicerae (or the Honeysuckle vine). It is a plant-based preservative.
- Khu-seng extract, or ku-shen, is from the root of Sophora Flavescens and has anti-inflammatory and anti-irritation properties.
- Amur cork tree extract is from the bark of phellodendron (amur cork tree). It conditions the skin and is anti-inflammatory.
- Menthol is found naturally in mint plants. It adds a cooling and refreshing agent to our wash.
- Sodium chloride (food-grade) is salt. It softens and boosts cleaning performance.
- Lactic acid is made from beet sugar and is a natural preservative.
- Rice bran extract is derived from the bran layer of rice. It cleanses, softens, and moisturizes your skin.
- Corn extract is extracted from corn kernels and is used to purify and soothe.
- Olive oil is oil pressed from olives. It provides Vitamin E and softening agents to our wash.
- Citrus is a plant-derived essential oil that smells great and adds a refreshing scent.
Many menstrual cup cleansers on the market today contain palm oil, but not ours! We have carefully selected ingredients that are safe for you and the planet!
So why is it SO important to clean your cup?
Click play to watch Meg talk about the importance of both cleaning and sterilizing your menstrual cup!