The Pixie Cup Sterilizing Container will fit your Diva Cup, Lunette, Lena, Blossom, and most silicone menstrual cups. Our menstrual cup sterilizing container is your new designated container to make it easy to clean any silicone menstrual cup.
- Unfold the sanitizing container and set on countertop.
- Place your menstrual cup in the sanitizing container and add Pixie Cup Wash or any organic silicone-safe soap.
- Boil water separately and pour the water over your menstrual cup. Let soak for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Remove and rinse your newly sanitized menstrual cup.
- Our menstrual cup sanitizing container is completely microwave safe.
Our sterilizing container provides an easy way to clean your cup in public restrooms! Fill it with water, and take it into the stall with you. Then after removing and emptying your cup, rinse it with the water from your container.
It’s also great for sanitizing your cup at home. Just pop open the container and pour boiling water over your menstrual cup. Add Pixie Cup Wash or your favorite organic silicone-safe cleaning solution.
Made from medical-grade silicone, this collapsible cup is completely microwave safe.
Pixie Wipes are made for on-the-go purposes — when you don’t have the convenience of boiling or washing your cup with soap. When you are in a tight spot, our Pixie menstrual cup wipes are there to save the day. They easily fit in a wallet, purse, back pocket, or wherever you might want to store them. Simply grab a few and run out the door to continue your day. Nor more worrying about getting stuck somewhere and not being able to clean your cup properly!
Welcome to Pixie, a better way to start your period!