Pixie Cup Gel Wash
Pixie Foaming Wash
Our silky-soft foaming wash is designed to clean and protect the medial grade silicone on your menstrual cup and other menstrual products such as reusable menstrual pads.
Pixie Menstrual Cup Wash is made from 100% all-natural plant-based ingredients to ensure the best care for you and your period cup. Every ingredient in our wash is safe and will protect the material on your silicone menstrual cup!
But what exactly does that mean? We totally get it! Sometimes it’s hard to know exactly what’s in a bottle on the shelf. So, we made it as simple as possible by explaining our ingredients, why we use them, and what they do!
We have 13 all-natural ingredients that make up our special Pixie Cup Wash!
- Distilled water is water that has been filtered to remove minerals. We use water in our wash to hold the ingredients together.
- Soap nuts extract is extracted from the fruit (aka nuts) of Sapindus Trifoliatus. It is a cleansing agent that is antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
- Cocoyl glucoside is derived from coconut sugar. It is a natural cleansing agent and surfactant (foaming ingredient).
- Honeysuckle extract is extracted from the flower Flos Lonicerae (or the Honeysuckle vine). It is a plant-based preservative.
- Khu-seng extract, or ku-shen, is from the root of Sophora Flavescens and has anti-inflammatory and anti-irritation properties.
- Amur cork tree extract is from the bark of phellodendron (amur cork tree). It conditions the skin and is anti-inflammatory.
- Menthol is found naturally in mint plants. It adds a cooling and refreshing agent to our wash.
- Sodium chloride (food-grade) is salt. It softens and boosts cleaning performance.
- Lactic acid is made from beet sugar and is a natural preservative.
- Rice bran extract is derived from the bran layer of rice. It cleanses, softens, and moisturizes your skin.
- Corn extract is extracted from corn kernels and is used to purify and soothe.
- Olive oil is oil pressed from olives. It provides Vitamin E and softening agents to our wash.
- Citrus is a plant-derived essential oil that smells great and adds a refreshing scent.
Many menstrual cup cleansers on the market today contain palm oil, but not ours! We have carefully selected ingredients that are safe for you and the planet!
So why is it SO important to clean your cup?
Click play to watch Meg talk about the importance of both cleaning and sterilizing your menstrual cup!