Tracking Your Cycle
Do you track your cycle? Keeping a record of information like when your period starts, how heavy your flow is, changes in your mood, and other symptoms related to your menstrual cycle can provide tremendous insight into what’s actually going on inside your body — and whether everything is working as it should.
Tracking your cycle can help you:
- Know when to expect your period — even down to the day!
- Know when you’re ovulating
- Recognize days during the month where you may be moody or depressed — and plan accordingly
- Identify anything out of the ordinary that could indicate a larger health issue
- Feel more in control of your cycle and your health!
Download our period tracker to get started! It has everything you need to track your monthly flow, mood, PMS symptoms, and more!
Receive 10% OFF your order today by signing up for our newsletter!
Be the first to know about contests, giveaways, and much more!