It’s hard enough to try to find the perfect pair of shoes to go with your outfit… and you’re supposed to decide which MENSTRUAL CUP fits your cervix without trying one on?
Girl, that’s crazy!!
We get it! Don’t worry, we are here to make sure you have all the information you need to figure out which Pixie Cup is just right for you!
There are a few things to consider when you’re choosing a Pixie Cup, so make sure you review all of the factors listed below:
Flow (go with it!):
- If you have a lighter flow and use just a pad or tampons between light and regular, you will likely be just fine with a size Small in either our regular Pixie Cup, or the Small Pixie Cup Luxe.
- If you are grabbing a Super tampon on your heavier days, you probably will be a better fit with our Large Pixie Cup or Large Pixie Cup Luxe.
- If you’re going through multiple Super Plus or Ultra tampons per heavy day, you might even want to give our XL Pixie Cup a try!
- Your cervix is average/very high. Are you able to use a larger tampon without pain “up there”? Can you touch your cervix with your finger? (Your cervix is round and about the texture of the end of your nose.) If you have a higher cervix, you should be able to use any of our Pixie Cup sizes with no problems.
- Your cervix is low. Is your cervix easy to reach, especially during your period? Do you ever experience pain when inserting a tampon? If so, you might want to start with a smaller size Pixie Cup. We recommend the Small Pixie Cup Luxe which is a little more flexible.
- If you have trouble inserting a tampon, or you are under the age of 18, you might want to start out with one of our smaller Pixie Cups.
- If you have no trouble inserting larger sized tampons, with a little practice you should be able to easily choose between any of our Pixie Cup sizes.
- If you have given birth to a child vaginally, your body will likely be able to fit any of our Pixie Cup sizes.
Don’t forget to consider all of the categories listed above before you make your choice! If you still have some questions, or if your Pixie Cup isn’t fitting quite right, feel free to contact us HERE and we would be happy to answer any questions you might have!
If you want to know more…
Check out the list below for exact measurements for each of our Pixie Cups.
- Small: 15ml, 2.9 in, 1.57W
- Large: 20 ml, 2.95 in, 1.77W
- XL: 25 ml, 3 in, 1.77W
- Luxe Small: 20ml, 2.5 in
- Luxe Large: 25ml, 3 in
Receive 10% OFF your order today by signing up for our newsletter!
Be the first to know about contests, giveaways, and much more!